Heal From Athletic Injuries
Athletic injuries are particularly crippling, especially when one misstep can be all it takes to bench you for the season. With Bozeman Sport and Spine, it’s easier than ever to heal your body, utilizing revolutionary techniques to facilitate whole body health. Learn more about our services.
See What We Can Offer
- Ultrasound evaluation of joints, tendons, muscles
- Ultrasound guided injections
- Stem Cells — the use of undifferentiated biological cells to stimulate the development of the body’s natural cells
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) — an injection of platelets to target the healing of muscles, joints, ligaments, and tendons
- Prolotherapy — a joint injection that stimulates the healing of connective tissue
- Percutaneous needle tenotomy – a minimally-invasive injection into the tendons to treat issues like tendonitis and tendinopathy
- Corticosteroid — steroid use to control pain and promote healing
- CLARIX-FLO — an injection of Human Amniotic Membrane and Umbilical Cord Matrix to supplement damaged integumental tissue
- Provide guidance for exercise and activities
- Recommendations for supplements to aid in recovery, healing, and performance.
- Body Composition analysis.