Offering the latest advances in Functional, Regenerative, and Anti-Aging Medicine:
• Stem Cell Therapy under ultrasound-guidance for damaged and arthritic joints
• PRP-Platelet Rich Plasma Therapies
• A2M-Alpha 2 Macroglobulin Treatment
• Platelet Rich Plasma for Skin Rejuvenation and Collagen
• Male and Female Bio-identical Hormone Therapy
• Advanced testing for hormonal imbalances, nutritional
deficiencies and food sensitivities
• Individualized wellness plans tailored to each client’s specific
• Weight loss programs
• IV Nutritional Therapies
• Assessment & treatment for Cognitive Decline
Dr. Bradley Aylor PT., MD
Dr Bradley Aylor, MD has over 20 years of medical experience having completed both his Physical Therapy and Medical Doctoral Programs from the University of Utah and Brown University Medical Residency programs. He is Director of Bozeman Sport, Spine and Regenerative Medicine in Bozeman Montana. As a part-time resident of Johns Island, Dr. Aylor is now proud to open the Island Center for Functional and Restorative Medicine.
Dr. Aylor is one of the very few physicians board certified in Integrative Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine and Pain Medicine. He is also advanced-certi-fied in Musckuloskeletal Ultrasound, Obesity Medicine, Bio-Identical Hormone Management, as well as Anti-Aging Medicine and Chinese Acupuncture. Dr. Aylor is committed to helping clients improve their quality of life by achieving optimal health.